In 1970, JBL released the iconic L100 Loudspeaker. Over the years, the L100 became the bestselling loudspeaker in JBL’s history.
In 2018, we are proud to bring you the JBL L100 Classic, a modern take on a time-honored legend. The Classic features vintage styling, including a retro-inspired design and iconic Quadrex foam grille, along with newly developed acoustic technology and designs for elite performance.
The 1-inch titanium dome tweeter is mated to a waveguide with an acoustic lens for optimum integration with the 5-inch pure-pulp cone midrange driver directly below it. Powerful bass is provided by a 12-inch cast-frame, white pure-pulp cone woofer in a bass-reflex enclosure, tuned via a single front-firing port tube.
The high-frequency and mid-frequency L-pad attenuators on the front baffle preserve the classic features of this iconic legend.
- Retro design with iconic JBL styling and vintage Quadrex foam grille in a choice of three colors: black, orange or blue
- Genuine satin walnut wood veneer enclosure with black painted front and rear panels
- 12-inch white cone, pure pulp woofer with cast frame
- 5-inch pure pulp cone midrange
- 1-inch titanium dome tweeter
- Bass-reflex design with front-firing port
- High-frequency and mid-frequency L-pad attenuators